Halloween Spook-tacular Terms and Conditions
- I / we accept that JTH reserve the right to alter, change or cancel the event. Refunds may be available on request.
- I / we agree to abide by any rules, instructions and regulations given before, or on the day of the event by event officials. I / we accept JTH’s right to refuse entry to participants.
- I / we acknowledge that John Taylor Hospice (JTH) will take all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of accident or injury to participants during this event. I / we accept full responsibility for ourselves whilst participating in this event and understand that JTH cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to personal property, injury or death.
- I / we confirm that I am sufficiently fit and healthy to take part in this event. Should this change, I / we will seek medical advice prior to the event.
- I / understand that under 16’s must be accompanied by a registered adult at all times.
- I / we understand that this event is organised by and for John Taylor Hospice, and that I / we will not fundraise for any other charities as part of our participation.
- I / we understand that JTH may photograph or film me as a participant, and that such photographs and footage may be used for commercial and / or fundraising purposes in the future. I accept the responsibility of informing JTH should I wish to not be photographed.
- I/ we take full responsibility for any costs attributed to our participation in this event and will not deduct any expenditure from funds raised. I / we accept the responsibility to ensure that all fundraising monies/donations received in connection with this event are paid to JTH (we kindly ask that you do this as soon as possible after the event).
- I / we accept that should I / we no longer be able to take part in this event, I / we will be unable to claim a refund for my registration fee.